Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Second Day mission

Well, forgot to post my second day mission
as stating there I need to renew my passport and also apply for EPF membership 
and by using this opportunity to praise them, I think EPF is having the best customer service I had ever experienced they provide full information and handle every single problem with care. Good Job guys. proud of yourself

and I had made it both my task
mission accomplished.

After that I got my interview done also
just simple interview cause it's just promoter job in Parkson Malacca
so I will be start working on Friday






So just be ready to start again my promoter working time....
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment