Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Outing on 13.1.2011

Outing yesterday was very fun and nice....bit tired haha..
anyway for yesterday I woke up early in the morning just to tidy up some stuff or cleaning some stuff
after that go to management office renew my resident pass and settle my owner thing
settled everything after that go to LRT to meet my girl together with my friend
and we had our hair cut...READY for Chinese New Year wakkakaka
after having our haircut went to KLCC bought my girl CINNAMON and ALMOND Pretzel
CUTE  >~<

Anyway, after that I went to Kinokuniya bought some of the books that I want with the 1 Malaysia book voucher, guess what I bought?

                     and some new year card...

What a joyful day, after that we went to Pavilion to had some mille crepe 

really recommended to try this piece of cake..
after that met up with my fellow friends

and we watched a movie called The Great Magician
really good comedy, enjoy it..... :)

After movie, we went for steamboat with all the fellow gang, and met some long time friends...
miss those Diploma moment...T_T


anyway be happy always is the most important....
what a nice and joyful day....
after that straight went back home...

Be happy always.

No comments:

Post a Comment