Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Outing and Sporting for the day

Wake up early in the morning meeting my relatives for shopping season for Chinese New Year
well seriously I don't get any really nice clothes that I want
because all the shirt and pants mostly grey
anyway still got some saddening part that I'm gaining weight...

when I buying my jeans I need larger size...
really need to do more exercise so that I can get back to my normal weight
somehow sometimes I feel that being thin is better can wear lots of clothes
therefore need to work hard to manage my body weight
After buying clothes, first time try this dessert shop in KLCC
called 唐百府(Tong Bak Fu)


I try the chocolate ice, and they actually make it a very different way
something like slices of ice cream

But I try the chocolate want, sorry for didn't get to take the photos, therefore just copy image from Google

After everything come back home just exercise....GYM + SWIM
YEAH......
enjoy....
then come back bath and straight away sleep until now (23:30) Malaysia time


Happy always.

No comments:

Post a Comment