Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Monday, January 23, 2012

First Day of Chinese New Year

Same like everyone first day of new year will go back visit all my parents side brothers and sisters
for me called as relatives
Well, as usual,wake up not so early just to visit them
and get some angpau (red packets) is our tradition by the way
to give the kids or the young one this red packets
this is my first day outlook

first day got red packets eating and enjoy lunch with relatives
sharing my future path way to them
get some more information
and really thank you to one of my relatives who gave me some money to go to UK
really thank you although we really less chit chat with each other
by the way
I'm still feeling awkward at the way other people look at my family
I can't get to know more about all my cousins
maybe is my personal problem
that I might not social enough
let's see how it goes in the future
I must be steady and calm to face my future
and to have my own family
Happy always
Wish everyone again
Happy Chinese New Year 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment